It's the most inclusive, innovatively educational genomics event out there. More than that, it's the largest FREE-TO-ATTEND genomics meeting.
This includes hearing the celeb-like plenary speakers, tracks of talks, access to the exhibition floor, hands on demonstrations and much more exciting features .
Here are our Festival values:
- Inclusivity and Accessibility. For our Festivals to deliver the maximum benefits for patients, it’s important that as many people as possible can attend. We’ve worked hard to develop a socially-driven event that allows anyone to come to the Festival for free.
- Incredible Value. The success of our Festivals largely relies on breaking the age-old notion that ‘you get what you pay for’. We aim to create the most valuable spend of your time, without charging you a cent.
- Educational. We create educational experiences for people who are both brand new to the genomics field, and those who are imbedded in the field. We run beginner ‘101’ sessions and workshops providing an introduction to genomics, right through to in-depth focus sessions with cutting edge intelligence and insights from world leading organizations.
- Choice. If you only get to attend one event each year, we want you to choose ours. At the Festival, you’ll have at least a dozen different ways of spending your time. That includes multiple tracks, additional talks on the exhibition floor, a ‘live lab’ showcasing new technology, a poster zone and much, much more.
- Inspirational and Fun. There’s no doubt that we want you to leave the Festival with new ideas, new contacts and tangible lessons that will transform the way you work for the better. BUT, we want to inspire you, and help you have fun, along the way.