It's the most inclusive, innovatively educational genomics event out there. More than that, it's the largest FREE-TO-ATTEND genomics meeting.
Here are our Festival values:
- Inclusivity and Accessibility. For our Festivals to deliver the maximum benefits for patients, it’s important that as many people as possible can attend. We’ve worked hard to develop different passes that allow you to access a range of brilliant content for free, or to upgrade for more in-depth and interactive learning experiences.
- Incredible Value. The success of our Festivals largely relies on breaking the age-old notion that ‘you get what you pay for’. We aim to create the most valuable spend of your time.
- Educational. We create educational experiences for people who are both brand new to the genomics field, and those who are imbedded in the field.
- Choice. If you only get to attend one event each year, we want you to choose ours. At the Festival, you’ll have many ways of spending your time. That includes multiple tracks, a ‘live lab’lively exhibition showcasing new technology, a poster zone and much, much more.
- Inspirational and Fun. There’s no doubt that we want you to leave the Festival with new ideas, new contacts and tangible lessons that will transform the way you work for the better. BUT, we want to inspire you, and help you have fun, along the way.